Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Why today sucked and rocked (videos)

Recently, a friend of mine, Mark, has been doing Theater at his college. He has fallen madly in love with it. About two days ago, Mark, Jaymes and myself started watching a show called "Dog Bites Man." A good portion of the show is improvisation. Mark realizes that we could totally do that and demanded I carry my camera on me at all times, which I do anyways, so there is no big change. 
Fast forward to today. I had planned to wake up early and study Japanese. But I didn't I woke up late, to my uncle James telling me that my cousin Jay has stepped on a nail and is bleeding. The Tone was set for the rest of the day. 
After cleaning the wound, he was fine. I opened my Genki II Textbook and began to study...until my phone rang. I had to pick up my brother to take him to the dentist. My car will not have AC until tomorrow  and it was blazing.For the rest of the day, I drove in the heat until all my errands were completed. 
Jay, Mark and myself all decided to go to Buffalo Wild Wings. After all, it was Tuesday! 45cent wings! 
When we got there, Mark had the brilliant idea of parking in the spot that has a sign that says "hey, if you park your car here we will tow that shit so fast, we will cause a rupture in reality! So bitches, Don't fucking park here!" Mark concluded that since it wasn't directly in front of the car, it was only talking about the spaces to the left of the sign....I know, right? He gambled.


After getting our food late and being told that Jay had to leave because he is under 21 and its almost 10:00, the time in which Buffalo Wild Wings becomes an even louder, doucheyer place, we decided to leave....Guess who's Car got towed? 

Videos below

It doesn't end there. Mark gets a glimpse of the Taco Bell Manager who got his car towed. Here is Mark's description:



And The Fun Luggage was packed.

No comments:

Post a Comment