Saturday, August 13, 2011

Wake me up when September ends...

Tomorrow, I am moving back into my dorms as an RA. I was really not all that excited until recently. Very recently. Like an hour ago. Not that I was not looking forward to being RA again or anything, but more because I spent the past few days having loads of fun with the family. After watching a couple Louis CK stand ups and a 12 episode Gundam anime, it finally hit me that I am gonna be meeting new people and some pretty cool old ones at my home campus. Why? because its RA training. Before studying abroad, I was an RA for about a year. So it feels new now. And like any new job, I am having a very small case of new job anxiety. Again, a small case.
I don't know if anyone else is like this but I always feel like I am going to mess something up, or that I am doing something wrong. Its the same kind of feeling old people get when a they are on the computer and a small window opens up and says "Would you like to blah blah blah" and old people think by pressing the "yes" button they are also selecting the "break this computer" button. Its also like the feeling you get when you meet some hot girl or boy, depending on the preference of the reader, and you think at any moment you are going to let out this earth shattering fart.....No one? Only me? Okay, I digress.
The point being, I feel like I am gonna drive all the way to the middle of the state and find out that my campus decided to move the training date to last week or maybe it was last week and the email never made it to my inbox. Or maybe I did and never read it. I am pretty sure neither of this scenarios are the case and my school, along with all of experiences with the school have never existed and I have spent the last 4 and half years going to a big open field and sleeping in a tent, fabricating the entire higher education experience.

...Right! The purpose of this blog post!

Well, all that aside, I finally get to start this school year off with a very positive view, despite all the babble above. BECAUSE I BOUGHT TICKETS FOR THE JAY-Z and KANYE WEST "WATCH THE THRONE Tour!" The only bad part is that it is on October 30th.  All I have to do now is tolerate one whole month of haters: Drake, Lil Wayne, Illumanati conspiracy theorist(look it up) etc. Also, I got a whole lot of school just a waitin' to get in my way of Watching the Throne.
However, just like Edward and Alphonse preach, I too know the laws of equivalent exchange. That being said, I don't have much money to start this year off. Now, many people are probably thinking, "Dude, baaad decision."
But I have a answer for that kind of logic. An answer most 15 years olds say when they are beaten to death by truth, Obama wants to say when he is attacked by republicans, Bush when he was attacked by democrats, and Eminem when he was attacked by the press:




Yep, Ijdgaf

Villainy. Apathetic Villainy. Stay posted and Watch The Throne.

No comments:

Post a Comment