Sunday, July 24, 2011

Shit talking: My ultimate flaw and favorite characteristic

 Talking trash is really hard to avoid for me. When someone is playing me in a game of chess, it becomes a game of WWE--without the muscles and spandex. I don't know what started it, but talking trash during any competition becomes more appealing to me than the game itself. In fact, I realized that I cannot even play a game if I can't make myself excited about it to the level that I want to talk trash. An even stranger thing that occurs when I am talking trash is that sometimes I perform better. And even when I fail, at least I looked pretty falling. It is through trash talking that I am able to show my wit. So when I lose, I am at least the most entertaining in the room. Petty? Of course! But it doesn't stop there. Sometimes I find new ways to talk trash. If I make a sandwich, its the best damn sandwich out there and I think its better than yours, his, hers, and theirs.

Today was of no exception. I went to Barley's, a pizza joint in downtown Knoxville, and played pool with some friends. Pool is not really trash talking sport, but it can be. So, I did it. But here's the kicker: I did it before I was even playing. That's right folks, I wasn't even playing the damn game and still interrupted someone else's game (don't worry, they were my friends).  

Don't believe me?








However, there was a dangerous side to this as well. I talked so much shit, I made a bet. If I lost the first game (which I was losing at the time I made the bet) I would have to record a song about how awesome Andrew is. But I won so he has to make a 12 page comic about how awesome I was. 
Sweet deal, right? Well, that was all cool until I made the same deal with his sister ( the chick in the video) and lost... now I gotta make a 3 minute song about her... Why? Because  I got too crunk and then I made a bet I should not have made...Oh well.

The story is not over!


Then, when I was done talking shit to human beings. I began talking shit to Frogger! 



Shit Talking Villainy

2 comments: